• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VLJ software upgrade

B-Man2

How large is the file you're trying to attach? I can make some adjustments.
Hi Nathan
I don’t think I have ever had the opportunity to correspond with you directly, but let me say “thank you” as well for all that you do.
I’m using my IPhone to post and I don’t know how to find that information. Sorry

Just a thought ... is it possible to set the parameters of the file size on this new format to the same parameters of the photo file size as the old system?

Last edited:

B-Man2

Still having problems trying to post photos from my I phone. Any help would be appreciated .
Thanks guys.

Nathan Flowers

Administrator

Chevalier

Hi! Thanks for everything you do to keep the site running. I also have trouble logging in through Tapatalk. I also had the empty sub forum problem mentioned earlier. I decided to log out and re log-in, in case it just needed a refresh. After logging out in Tapatalk, I was not able to log back in. I can log in via the website, and I accepted the new rules and privacy policy. I thought that might be what generated the errors in Tapatalk. I still get an error trying to log in via Tapatalk, though.
Thanks!

Shawn Ali

Hi Dear @Nathan Flowers

The software update is good, Congratulations on that, But I am facing a problem, I am unable to log in from Mobile phone, Do you make any of its Mobile App? Please suggests

Shawn

Corky

I have been a member for a few years, not so active lately.

I just signed in to your new site design , but the website lists me as a New Member.

This is not a major issue, but you asked us to let you know...

Edit: Your software remembers my old signature catchphrase - (See below) - a line from the Weenie King in Preston Sturges "PALM BEACH STORY".

Corky