• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VLJ software upgrade

mulceber

I'm noticing that Tapatalk doesn't work for me now; I can go to the sub-forums just fine, but no topics appear.

dinomartino1

Having problems as I do post a lot photos.
Posting multable images with text as well is now a lot harder.
The" more options" tab which used to allow you to go a to a large view of what you where posting appear to be gone now only now letting you do that in the very small reply window.
Is that tab gone now or moved or called something else
It's now taking me about three times longer to do my threads in the photos forum.

Bombing IP

Can you bring back the picture of the A2 jacket top left hand corner ,in place of the name tag would be nice thanks .

BIP

Obscurator

Tapatalk error message on iOs.

Attachments

• IMG_0263.PNG
    IMG_0263.PNG
    47 KB · Views: 244

Micawber

I realise that the forum is provided FOC and for that I am grateful - thank you.

I have a couple of comments following the upgrade:
  1. When I upload an image I am given the usual choice of presenting it as thumbnail or full size. I invariably choose full size but this results in two full size images being posted.
  2. I'm finding the new colour scheme a bit tiring on the eyes. My monitor settings have remained constant but the new background is a a lighter grey and the posting tabs a finer grey. Sorry but I prefer the old scheme as I personally found it easier to view for any length of time. I co admin forums so appreciate the amount of work a software upgrade entails and that reinstating a similar skin /look and feel can sometimes prove difficult.

Last edited:

B-Man2

I’m going a little crazy trying to post photos. Keeps telling me the file is too large for the server. Never had that issue with the old system. Is there a fix??
On a scale of 1 to 10 my computer skills are about a 3 so I use my IPhone to post 95 % of my posts and photos. So I could use some guidance ............:oops:

Nathan Flowers

Administrator
I’m going a little crazy trying to post photos. Keeps telling me the file is too large for the server. Never had that issue with the old system. Is there a fix??
On a scale of 1 to 10 my computer skills are about a 3 so I use my IPhone to post 95 % of my posts and photos. So I could use some guidance ............:oops:

How large is the file you're trying to attach? I can make some adjustments.