• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VLJ software upgrade

bfrench

Administrator
Spam - Oh we got spam - but I dealt with it a little differently than Nathan - He is a much more qualified forum manager than I ever was or will be - there's usually many ways of dealing with a problem - mine was using a sledge hammer to kill a flea - with Nathan's finesse it will be dealt with efficiently and expeditiously.

No matter how spam is deleted there's always someone out there spending a lot of time trying to get around everything - and they all get found out sooner or later.

Takes time that could be used elsewhere.

But as Nathan has already said - if you see it, please report it.

Cobblers161

I'm becoming somewhat frustrated with the New Posts system.

I find that as soon as I''ve either read them or replied they then disappear and it is down to my failing memory to recall where they reside.

On the old forum the New Posts section enabled us to see chronologically all previous posts regardless of whether or not they had been viewed.

This may well be an error on my part and if so please advise, if not is it possible to modify the New Posts page at all?

I'm currently trying to find a recent N-1 thread I viewed yesterday and for the life of me I can't locate it.

Best,
Steve

Persimmon

Try
I'm becoming somewhat frustrated with the New Posts system.

I find that as soon as I''ve either read them or replied they then disappear and it is down to my failing memory to recall where they reside.

On the old forum the New Posts section enabled us to see chronologically all previous posts regardless of whether or not they had been viewed.

This may well be an error on my part and if so please advise, if not is it possible to modify the New Posts page at all?

I'm currently trying to find a recent N-1 thread I viewed yesterday and for the life of me I can't locate it.

Best,
Steve

Try tapping " Recent Posts ".
You will find it there. I agree a non ideal upgrade

Rutger

It does kinda figure, doesn't it? temperature dependent, with some extra posts during the holiday weeks.

Nathan Flowers

Administrator
An update on statistics:

Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 3.48.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 3.48.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 3.49.06 PM.png