• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VLJ Roll Call

B-Man2

With everything that’s going on with this Virus Pandemic , I started to think about some of the friends we haven’t heard from lately on VLJ. I know there have been several who have backed off posting for while but still drop in occasionally to read the forum. Guys like Bombing IP
Carl
Jeremiah
Cobblers161
Silvio76

As well as several other of our friends and acquaintances.

So if some of you guys are out there and are doing Ok thru all of this CV nasty shit, lets hold a roll call and let the rest of us know your doing ok. Just simply a couple of words will suffice . Like “Doing Ok” or “ Still here”.
So here’s hoping that all of us remain unaffected by this crap , both personally and thru our friends. If any of you have any info on people we know from VLJ please pass that on as well.

So here we go.
B-Man2..... Still here!

Last edited:

Smithy

Bit worryingly Jeff (BombingIP) is, if I'm not mistaken, in NY.

On a positive though, since this whole COVID-19 thing kicked off, has anybody else noticed how little fighting has been going on around here, and how everyone seems to be a little more accommodating of others?

I'm not the Dalai Lama but personally I think that's a really good example of every cloud having a silver lining. I imagine that this situation has probably also made most of us realise that leather jackets are pretty low down the list of real priorities so getting wound up about them and having a virtual scrap with someone on the other side of the world about them, now seems pretty silly.

ausreenactor

Always here! Only thing keeping me sane. If I wasn't showing the kits, I would not be building them. And I would only have work to keep me going..

The 'ladies' are posting less? Not sure if we have alienated them or upset them?

Stay classy!

Spitfireace

Well, I'm alive and somewhat kicking. I got laid off, which is not uncommon at this time. Unemployment Insurance has been deposited into my bank account, so I'm not financially starving or anything. I'm living alone, so I would be more concerned about someone who has kids or people to support. Someone like Jeremiah for instance. Hope he's doing ok he kind of dropped off the radar.