• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VLJ back online

bfrench

Administrator
Hi, Folks,

We're back online after an 11 day knockout - it seems as if the version of the forum php language we're using conflicted with the server of our host.

They finally corrected this and now we should be ok.

If you come across any problems please PM or email me.

Thanks,
Bill French

Thanks very much for your hard work on getting VLJ back online. VLJ is one of my favorite sites! I usually check it out daily just to make sure I have not missed something.

Wilbur

Smithy

Great to see VLJ back and that all was not lost!

Thanks for the perseverance in getting the site up again.

Pappy

Administrator
There were four posts lost in the upgrade transition, but everything else should be here. Feel free to post again.

ButteMT61

I just noticed one thing - even though I selected to "remember my login" it didn't.
Nuked me cookies and will see if it happens again. Likely a mismatched cookie or the like.
Site's certainly faster though. Thank you for the work!

Pappy

Administrator
I'm having that problem as well. We will see if it sorts itself out in the days to come. I may have to update our cookie settings.

Pappy

Administrator
We'll play with it and see what can be done. I'd like to have usernames display after "Logout" as well.