• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage style threads

taikonaut

I have a few original A2 jackets were the threads has come away. Its restively minor repair job I felt I can do myself but I need to source as close as possible the type of threads that closely matches that of the vintage jackets. Would be grateful if someone can locate a source?

Micawber

The Mash thread isn't bad at all but you can get suitable alternatives over here too. How much do you want and what colour? If you just need some for minor repairs I'll wind some onto a reel and post it to you.

taikonaut

Hey Steve, thanks for your offer. I'm gonna need quite a bit more. Thread shades for RoughWear 27752, Cable & Raincoat, Speiwak & Sons. Also have a couple of crusher caps were the sweat band has come right off but the shade of thread is not too important. Do you know a place that sells in the UK?

Micawber

Hey Steve, thanks for your offer. I'm gonna need quite a bit more. Thread shades for RoughWear 27752, Cable & Raincoat, Speiwak & Sons. Also have a couple of crusher caps were the sweat band has come right off but the shade of thread is not too important. Do you know a place that sells in the UK?

I can run you off some from this for £0, the reel on the left is a Mash / MOC Ltd mid brown for comparison.

Mid Brown.jpg