• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage BMW riding gear

AZ Drifter

Brought these out of the back of the closet. Nearly forget I have 'em. From early to mid-1980s. Don't use them now.
But interesting bit of history. Don't know maker, but marked
"West Germany".
20190215_162728.jpg
20190215_162753.jpg

AZ Drifter

Hey Pete, nice vintage gear.
Weather & temps. almost perfect for morning rides. Bit warm in afternoon. Damn hot on lower deserts. I've been riding a couple of the vintage (old) BMW GSs. But now camping near Flagstaff - tall, cool pines.
Happy summer.
Ric.

petermack09

Enjoy your trip Ric,,I’m so envious of your climate.every ride here is like a military exercise trying to plan round getting out and back between the rain.
16 years ago I took a wee road trip from Tempe up to flagstaff,Sedona and on to Vegas,,easily 40degrees,,not comfortable in full riding gear.
Yesterday was 24 here ,hottest day of our summer so far :cool: ,,

Mawiya

These vintage types of jackets are the complete masterpiece and the old its get the more it looks deadly, I bought the Blade Runner 2049 Coat which is also the masterpiece and I am going to wear it and use and than hangs it till the last day.