• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Veterans Day Sale @ Headwind Mfg

Skyhawk

OK. My service provider is having problems so I can't make any updates to the site right now. What I will do is post some deals here, and if anyone is interested, you can PM me and I will send an invoice to your email.

-Jay

Skyhawk

Stumptown Café Racer
CR-Front-2.jpg
Specs:
Size 40-42
Hide: Full aniline Steerhide (Seal)
Liner: Red 100% Soft Cotton
Zippers: 1940's Talon Main zip. Matching Unmarked Zips on chest and sleeves
Pockets: 1 chest, 1 inside, 2 Slash Style in front

Measurements:
Chest: 22"
Shoul: 18.5"
Arms : 26"
Back : 25.5"

Price: $325 + Free US Shipping or +$60 for international
Details:
Very nice aniline hide. Soft and thick. Grainy. There are a few crease lines on the back and minor ones on the front. These will loosen and blend in with wear. The zipper is right hand insert. It was mistakenly flipped when resized in production. It's a high quality Talon USA Reproduction zipper but it now operates "Euro Style". The arms are more halfbelt style than café racer. These will be slimmed down on the next test jacket.
CR-Front-2.jpg

CR-Back.jpg

P1050184.JPG

P1050185.JPG

P1050227.JPG

Last edited:

Skyhawk

so glad nothing in a 44!!!! Great stuff - love that buffalo hide!!!!!
Uh oh!
Next we have a Bridge City Rider jacket in Seal Bull Run Buffalo Hide. Your choice of size made for you for only $400 - Free Shipping in the USA - $60 international.
You can also choose from our Seal or Black Full Aniline Steer Hide or Russet Semi Aniline Steer hide for this jacket.
Bridge-Front-1.jpg

Bridge-Back-1.jpg

P1040865.JPG

One Month Break in:
2-Weeks.jpg

2-Weeks-4.jpg

P1050060.JPG

P1040869.JPG

Skyhawk

you are an evil man Jay.

any chance the Avitrix jacket in buffalo will go on sale?
Mohoohooha

We can talk about it. It may be hard to get the rivets though that hide. There are a few other things. We can discuss it.
-Jay

Skyhawk

Finally our military offerings for the sale.
There is only 1 of each of these available.

1 USAC A-1 in Chestnut Capeskin
1 USN 37J1 in Chestnut Capeskin or Seal Goatskin

$500 each any size -free shipping in the USA -$60 international