• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very nice ELC Werber B-3 on Ebay

MikeyB-17

Yeah that underarm stitching has definitely been messed with, and not very well. Shame, a lovely jacket otherwise. If you could get it cheap enough perhaps you could get it redone properly, and at least the artwork is not plastered all over the back panel so it might be worth a go at getting it off. Probably not worth the hassle, but I don't like to see a jacket like that ruined.

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
Yeah that underarm stitching has definitely been messed with, and not very well. Shame, a lovely jacket otherwise. If you could get it cheap enough perhaps you could get it redone properly, and at least the artwork is not plastered all over the back panel so it might be worth a go at getting it off. Probably not worth the hassle, but I don't like to see a jacket like that ruined.
Not worth the hassle, anyway disproportion between its body length and sleeves length is hard to fix. Strange jacket.

bseal

Hmm....not really ! Awful 'artwork' and messed about underarms. I made an offer then quickly refracted it. Can never understand why people ruin jackets in this way.

I don’t think it’s “awful.” You have plenty of shearling, why the cognitive dissonance? Is it because it’s got the good fleece and you really wanted it?

John Lever

I don’t think it’s “awful.” You have plenty of shearling, why the cognitive dissonance? Is it because it’s got the good fleece and you really wanted it?
I might buy a new one but not one like this. I have a sample of the fleece. It's ok, no more.
Here is my favourite chair

Screenshot_20200904-074846.png

Last edited:

ausreenactor

Jacket final price was just below the price of a brand new ELC Rough Wear in a 44 from Drifter Productions. Discounted 37% for weeks! Surprised me..