• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vera Voulik Leather Artworks

VeraVoulik

Commission a woman white biker jacket, working on an Elvgren pinup, the leash will be longer to put the dog after the zipper. Stockings not fully finished yet.

elvg00.jpg

elvg0.jpg

elvg1.jpg

VeraVoulik

In my opinion, yours is actually closer to the original than whoever Eastman has doing theirs. Here's the original for reference:View attachment 62544

Actually there are 2 surviving jackets. ELC made a repro but perspective is wrong on the B-17 (original artwork is wrong too of course, so not a problem), but ELC made their B17 in OD color, chapel in the flak was in aluminium color, so I dit it in white greyish, with more details on the plane. It's an artistic choice, and a personal challenge. :)

Cocker

...and, count how much they charge for this paint... As an artist, I must point that their paint is not bad at all, it's an art interpretation so I don't condemn it at all ;)

Just to be clear, it's not a condemnation of their job, far from it! The job is indeed not bad at all, but as you said, the price point is ridiculous. And again, having a jacket that's supposed to be unique but will be produced to I don't know how many models, plus the fake weathering... BLEH!! ;)

Lorenzo_l

I initiate work on an ELC A2, reproducing the jacket of 7th Airforce "Lady from Hades".

Main difficulty, original jacket and nose art are very differents, so I decide to recreate the whole art: played the pinup, to create the drawing base and then made the first drawing attemps.

View attachment 62695

View attachment 62696

View attachment 62697

View attachment 62698
It turns out that not only do you do those awesome pin-up drawings, but that you can also be one of them too!