• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vcruiser

bseal

In an effort to share, heal and smile:

D87D6E46-86BD-4417-AB15-84BC0F7D1C42.png

Smithy

Guys, I just had a look over on TFL and it doesn't appear that this has reached the people over there, especially in the "Outerwear" forum where he was so active.

It doesn't feel right for me to break the news over there as I don't post over there and I wasn't a close buddy to Vcruiser but I think someone who is a member there and knew him should post something in the Outerwear section as that's where he hung out a lot and was such a prolific contributor.

He had a lot of buddies over there and I think it would be good if they know about his passing as well.

Southoftheborder

Guys, I just had a look over on TFL and it doesn't appear that this has reached the people over there, especially in the "Outerwear" forum where he was so active.

It doesn't feel right for me to break the news over there as I don't post over there and I wasn't a close buddy to Vcruiser but I think someone who is a member there and knew him should post something in the Outerwear section as that's where he hung out a lot and was such a prolific contributor.

He had a lot of buddies over there and I think it would be good if they know about his passing as well.
Yes, I looked on the FL site yesterday and was surprised that there was no mention as he was so active there. There were a couple of posts from a month ago wishing him well.

ButteMT61

Damn, I wondered after his wife passed if he would follow. I know he had health battles over the years, and I'm saddened to see this. We had a good friendship over the years, which included some days where we were at each other's throats...like men tend to do.
RIP Van. Hoping you're now with your wife and settling into the next chapter.

ausreenactor

Damn, I wondered after his wife passed if he would follow. I know he had health battles over the years, and I'm saddened to see this. We had a good friendship over the years, which included some days where we were at each other's throats...like men tend to do.
RIP Van. Hoping you're now with your wife and settling into the next chapter.
Well said kind Sir....