• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USAAF shoulder decal transfert?

Damien

Hello!

It's my first post here, I read you since few months...since i've buy my first A2 jacket!
Now I want to buy a B10 for the rainy day (I live in France.... :lol: ).

I've found a good reproduction for less of 240$ in a military surplus but there is no the shoulder patch on it.
I looking for a USAAF shoulter decal...eastman make it but they don't sell it individually.

It's possible to find USAAF shoulder decal?

regards

ps: I hope that you understand my bad english :?

greyhound52

I was going to say the Japanese firm MASH but just found out they are sold out. They will come up on ebay as I have seen them not too long ago.

Peter Graham

Hi Damien, welcome to the forum. Not all B-10's had shoulder decals so it does not make the jacket less authentic if it does not have one.

Damien

thanks,
yes, it's true...Don Gentille doesn't have patch on this B10.
godfre10.jpg

bye!

asiamiles

Damien said:
It's my first post here, I read you since few months...since i've buy my first A2 jacket!
Now I want to buy a B10 for the rainy day
Wouldn't the A-2 be much more suitable for a "rainy day" than a B-10?

SuinBruin

I've got one of the Japanese repro decals for a cloth jacket (bought it from Vintage Productions... I think it's made by MASH)... PM me if you're interested.

Damien

thanks all,

I wait to buy the decal shoulter...maybe when I have my b10!
By the way I want to personalize with squad patchs but it's hard to find photographs of B10 customized. If someone has an idea... ;) (ETO of course! :D )

And i've another question:
the patchs for b10 were generaly make with leather or others? Because I want to paint it.