• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Usaaf letterheads and stationery

Edward

Tres cool eh ??? :cool:
very much so! that kind of personalization makes it much more interesting and its a unique captured moment in time! Artists oversell their limited edition prints by adding little hand drawings or paintings by their signatures. they call it a "Remark" and they charge extra for it and supposedly make the print more unique and valuable because you have an artists original on the print.... well, what you have is essentially the same but even more historically valuable!!!! it certainly would increase the value of the item in my opinion

Carl

Not sketches but the implement used maybe !
20180915_141929.jpg
20180915_141941.jpg

Edward

oh that is super! I've seen era pencils like that online but not with an airfield wing prop logo! superb!

Edward

Holy Mickey Mouse! Now there is a fantastic piece desirable in many different markets! Love it!

Carl

Carl, that's from Red McColpin! Hold onto that, that's quite something to have and on Eagle Association stationary no less. There'd be quite a few who would pay good money for that.
@Smithy wait until you see the book i have bought from Mick Prodger !!! 15 ES Pilots signed the Vern Haugland book "EAGLE SQUADRONS"