• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Usaaf letterheads and stationery

Carl

Last one for the moment !
This is actually a christmas card
index-51.jpg

Carl

@Edward , i have loads of it !:D some are more interesting than others . The 406th and 321st pieces are from a big paper grouping i have from a pilot .

Edward

yer just full of it eh? LOL! well, this is a super nice collection and can't wait to see more... that stubby wing Hap embossed card has me spinning!

Edward

@Edward the storm not affecting you ????
it is. I lost power last night for 45 minutes from 9:30 til 10:15. its raining now and quite windy but its mostly your average tropical storm type stuff and not the hard hitting hurricane affects that North Carolina got. supposed to rain all day today. it hasn't affected my cellphone coverage so I was able to still stay online last night. so far power is on and staying that way.I actually have the windows open and enjoying the breeze and 72 degrees ! lol! I am at the Blue dot (Summerville) this screen grab was just taken at 8:29am...

IMG_2003.JPG

Edward

we will get rain and gusts probably right through most of Sunday... but back to work Monday if downtown isn't flooded or without power

IMG_2004.PNG
IMG_2005.PNG