• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Usaaf letterheads and stationery

Carl

Carl
I think you misread my last post . It’s was all meant to be totally complementary . Your collection is brilliant and every time you post something it continues to amazed most of us . Please read it again with that tone in mind. I personally think your a great addition to this forum.
Cheers
B-Man2

Thanks Burt ! :) , i dont think i realise how much stuff i have ,is of importance at times
:)

C

Edward

If you want a USAAF pen set look for the Morrison "patriot"

How did I do Carl? I just acquired this Army one for $65.50 shipped. unrestored but in working condition. Seemed like a good price to me!

1942 Morrison Patriot Army Visual Vaccum Fountain Pen
Original Mint Working
Condition: Used, all original parts that still function the same way as if we just bought the pen brand new minus the ink stains inside the visual vacuum filler that you can see which is normal. The pen has not been restored nor has it been fully taken apart or polished. This pen still has its original two seal gaskets located inside the visual vacuum filler which are not dry rotted as majority of most Patriots that you will find today would be. These still probably work allowing you to fill the pen exactly like using a syringe. (Please note that this pen may be is excellent/mint shape but it is still used and with all used items it features small and light surface scratches to the clear on top celluloid just like any other fountain pen from this era.

1942-Morrison-Patriot-Army-Visual-Vaccum-Fountain-Pen.jpg
1942-Morrison-Patriot-Army-Visual-Vaccum-Fountain-Pen-_57-8.jpg
1942-Morrison-Patriot-Army-Visual-Vaccum-Fountain-Pen-_57-7.jpg
1942-Morrison-Patriot-Army-Visual-Vaccum-Fountain-Pen-_57.jpg
1942-Morrison-Patriot-Army-Visual-Vaccum-Fountain-Pen-_57-6.jpg
1942-Morrison-Patriot-Army-Visual-Vaccum-Fountain-Pen-_57-5.jpg
1942-Morrison-Patriot-Army-Visual-Vaccum-Fountain-Pen-_57-4.jpg
1942-Morrison-Patriot-Army-Visual-Vaccum-Fountain-Pen-_57-1.jpg
1942-Morrison-Patriot-Army-Visual-Vaccum-Fountain-Pen-_57-2.jpg
1942-Morrison-Patriot-Army-Visual-Vaccum-Fountain-Pen-_57-3.jpg

Edward

it may not be the rarer Air Corps winged prop but its the same emblem as on my Crusher cap so I figure good enough to throw into the pen pocket of my Officer's Pinks Rangoon shirt! LOL!

Edward

Now I need to find a regulation approved military clip pen like a Sheaffers Skyboy... great, now I’m into pens! What have you done?! Lol!

Carl

How did I do Carl? I just acquired this Army one for $65.50 shipped. unrestored but in working condition. Seemed like a good price to me!

1942 Morrison Patriot Army Visual Vaccum Fountain Pen
Original Mint Working
Condition: Used, all original parts that still function the same way as if we just bought the pen brand new minus the ink stains inside the visual vacuum filler that you can see which is normal. The pen has not been restored nor has it been fully taken apart or polished. This pen still has its original two seal gaskets located inside the visual vacuum filler which are not dry rotted as majority of most Patriots that you will find today would be. These still probably work allowing you to fill the pen exactly like using a syringe. (Please note that this pen may be is excellent/mint shape but it is still used and with all used items it features small and light surface scratches to the clear on top celluloid just like any other fountain pen from this era.

View attachment 9418 View attachment 9419 View attachment 9420 View attachment 9421 View attachment 9422 View attachment 9423 View attachment 9424 View attachment 9425 View attachment 9426 View attachment 9427
Looks good to me !!
If you get it refurbished it will write like a dream !!
I have to get both of Patriot pens sorted really ! I havnt tried the propelling pencil yet !