• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USAAF Chocolate Trousers

Tommy

Not as commom as Pink's I know, but been after a pair of these for a while. I also get they are really a dark olive, not a brown or choclate.

These Buzz one's are ideal, but way out of my price range

Not sure about these SOF ones

Any suggestions?

ausreenactor

I have a pair of chocolate trousers stashed under a pink ELC pink shirt. Will be home next week. What waist are you chasing?

Tommy

Well technically I'm a 34 , but I often size up to a 36 or even 38 due to having large thighs. I had a pair of Eastman Pinks in 34 and they were fine in the waist, but too tight in the thighs, I eventually got a pair of 38's which had to be taken in at the waist quite a bit.

Steve27752

Not as commom as Pink's I know, but been after a pair of these for a while. I also get they are really a dark olive, not a brown or choclate.

These Buzz one's are ideal, but way out of my price range

Not sure about these SOF ones

Any suggestions?
I found the SoF trousers to have a synthetic feel too them.

Tommy

Low rise, what is that? They are as in the picture.

Not sure if thats banter or not, but for anyone who doesn't know what rise is- it'd how far the distance from the middle of the crotch seam to the top of the waistband measures. I like my trousers to sit above the belly button, ideally a 13-13.5" rise.

Steve27752

Not sure if thats banter or not, but for anyone who doesn't know what rise is- it'd how far the distance from the middle of the crotch seam to the top of the waistband measures. I like my trousers to sit above the belly button, ideally a 13-13.5" rise.
Sorry, I have no idea.

Tommy

Rather dress like this guy
Clark-Gable-with-Dalmatian-and-high-rise-trousers.jpg

e989769f3c0c6fbaeefd6d06f27462b1--mens-leather-leather-jacket.jpg

Than these ones

images

crism1

Well, nowadays the higher end of the fashion industry (not the trendy side) still uses higher rises for the pants. It's usually one of the landmarka of a good quality pants