• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USAAF (Bill Kelso Dubow 27798) vs Luftwaffe ("Hartmann" French cyclist jacket)

Saint-ex

"Tapé dans l'oeil" word for word should be "hit in the eye"
What is painful. :D
But yes, many of the idioms are working word for word and if not, people understand.
However the French do not understand this story of cats and dogs that fall from the sky when it rains hard.

Otherwise, irving are really nice and mythical but that doesn't make me want wearing it on a daily basis. No pocket etc ... and above all, I am a little too large for the sheepskin jackets. :(
M-445/ANJ-4 are more adapted to my needs but still this Bibendum effect issue...

flyincowboy

We are in the same boat a litle bit of " every day dog walk" will make your body thinner.... In my case it's what was done during the lockdown.... A good way to loose weight.
IMG_20210206_154850.jpg

B-Man2

Kermit
You have a beautiful daughter ....before you realize what happened, she will be a beautiful teenager and then a beautiful woman . Enjoy as much time as you can with her . Many years ago there was a song by Harry Chapin “ Cats in the Cradle”. The lyrics are well known and never were truer words spoken .