• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

US Authentic-jackets and linings etc.

nickgp

Aside from making some of the nicest jackets on the market- I sent them a few of my A-2 jackets for new linings in the brown cotton and they came back just perfect. A few yrs back I had my AN-J3 and G-1 jackets done in the red Rayon and they have endured constant use. The price is very fair and the work is better than accurate and the service is very prompt. Nothing is worse than having a great jacket with a lining that looks shabby and very few companies have the expertise to repair them correctly. -Nick Lagrega

RayR

nickgp said:
Aside from making some of the nicest jackets on the market- I sent them a few of my A-2 jackets for new linings in the brown cotton and they came back just perfect. A few yrs back I had my AN-J3 and G-1 jackets done in the red Rayon and they have endured constant use. The price is very fair and the work is better than accurate and the service is very prompt. Nothing is worse than having a great jacket with a lining that looks shabby and very few companies have the expertise to repair them correctly. -Nick Lagrega

I am very happy to read this. John Chapman (GW)suggested I give them a try when I asked for suggestions in the USA for reliable replacement of a Rough Wear lining.

Being unfamiliar with their product and materials, I purchased the lining of the material John recommended, a NOS Talon zip, and MASH knits and sent it to them. I just...JUST got the email that it will be arriving this Friday. I am really anxious to see this 1401 P look like it's supposed to (last owner put in all wrong replacements). This is really fast, especially considering they got my package about 1 week ago...the day before New Years Day. And there must have been some time off there somewhere.

Had my G-1 relined by them and new knits all around. First class work done in record time. Very happy G-1 now.

I trust US Authentic for all my jacket repairs.