• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

US Authentic-jackets and linings etc.

nickgp

Aside from making some of the nicest jackets on the market- I sent them a few of my A-2 jackets for new linings in the brown cotton and they came back just perfect. A few yrs back I had my AN-J3 and G-1 jackets done in the red Rayon and they have endured constant use. The price is very fair and the work is better than accurate and the service is very prompt. Nothing is worse than having a great jacket with a lining that looks shabby and very few companies have the expertise to repair them correctly. -Nick Lagrega

Grayland

I've had Shaul reline two of my Aero jackets. He did a great job and they were returned to me within a week of him receiving my jackets.

a2jacketpatches

The only repro I ever purchased new, liked it very much. Good to know he does repair work. What's the cost for a liner replacement? zippers? Knits? on original jackets as well?

Grayland

a2jacketpatches said:
The only repro I ever purchased new, liked it very much. Good to know he does repair work. What's the cost for a liner replacement? zippers? Knits? on original jackets as well?

There is a link on his website that gives prices, but I couldn't find it - he sent it to me previously. The lining cost about $90 and the zipper was about $75. Contact him via e-mail. He responds pretty quickly.