• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unbroken jackets

A

Anonymous

No, BK offered the patches but they didn't take them.
There's more to the story that I am not allowed to reveal.

Maybe I will be after the movie is out.

a2jacketpatches

PLATON said:

Well they can kiss my uncensored butte :lol: Just cracking a Joke all.

ButteMT61

a2jacketpatches said:
PLATON said:

Well they can kiss my uncensored butte :lol: Just cracking a Joke all.

59aeb2b2-d158-4dd5-b9b6-6fbca61e6f12.png

a2jacketpatches

ButteMT61 said:
Cmon Scott, it's just a crack.

I would hope you'd know that mine is as well!!! :lol:
Oh I do, but you didn't get it, I mean the crack, get it Crack? Hardy har har. Well at least I "crack" myself up. Guess I'm a little stir crazy working in the house for the past 6 years. At least I'm not talking to myself yet.

ButteMT61

a2jacketpatches said:
ButteMT61 said:
Cmon Scott, it's just a crack.

I would hope you'd know that mine is as well!!! :lol:
Oh I do, but you didn't get it, I mean the crack, get it Crack? Hardy har har. Well at least I "crack" myself up. Guess I'm a little stir crazy working in the house for the past 6 years. At least I'm not talking to myself yet.

Great. I've been working from home for 1.5 years now - is THIS what I have to look forward to??? :shock:

a2jacketpatches

Well for the last three years I've been pretty busy with my mini-me while my wife is at work so I think it delayed the insanity a bit. He'll be in school soon so I'd better find a way to break up the silence like put on the radio or something. At 1.5 years, I think you still have time to figure something out.

Oh, here's my wife's favorite picture of me and my mini-me, our identical Flintstone feet really "cracks" her up

Silver Surfer

well if ya talk to yaself, who would listen? btw: about those feet, you wount have to worry about fire control or being blown over in a storm as that ped design is for putting out fires and keeping ya glued to the terra firma.

a2jacketpatches

Silver Surfer said:
well if ya talk to yaself, who would listen? btw: about those feet, you wount have to worry about fire control or being blown over in a storm as that ped design is for putting out fires and keeping ya glued to the terra firma.

And I can swim like a muddafudda