• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UK -based D-1's ...from dealers

Roughwear

Paul, the first one is a real patchwork jacket and has a post war Lightning main zip. It looks like a late 40s or 50s bike jacket, but there were so many D1 varients its hard to be 100% sure. I can't find the second one.

havocpaul

The second link didn't show the page, it's on the USAAF flight jacket page. The second has the left sided collar strap and also a Lightning zip but apparently has a maker's tag so could be a real one...it's sold anyhow.

John Lever

havocpaul said:
The second link didn't show the page, it's on the USAAF flight jacket page. The second has the left sided collar strap and also a Lightning zip but apparently has a maker's tag so could be a real one...it's sold anyhow.
Looks original to me. The Few do a similar repro.

Roughwear

John Lever said:
havocpaul said:
Looks original to me. The Few do a similar repro.

Found it! Yes its genuine and from a maker who supplied the USAAF.