• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ugg belfast suede bomber jacket

dusty27

You are a lucky guy to have such a unique shape. I don’t have one but know one of my friends has one. I was trying to work out if i should ask if he was up for selling but not to some buy low, sell high newby chancer (which i am glad to learn you are not ) I did ask if he was interested in selling his large but he’s not.

Sorry if i sounded terse but i get sick of newbies rocking up, trying to buy a jacket then them never actually contributing to our knowledge or atmosphere ever again once they have either gotten what they want or learned they won’t get what they want here. Especially when the newbie doesn't bother to introduce themselves.
Welcome to the forum btw... look forward to reading your contributions :cool:
hi i wonder if you could ask your friend wether he would reconsider selling the ugg jacket to me? ask him to name his price for it if you could please?:cool: