• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Type A-2s in all sizes @ £330 each from the Aero Summer Training Camp

ButteMT61

Nice deal, but wow on the 48 sizing:
#013, Smooth Midweight Horsehide, Rust Knits, Hookless Zip, 38-1711-P, Size 48", Pit to Pit 24.75", Sleeve 26", Back 27.5", Shoulder 19.5"
At most it's a little larger 46, but I'm sure these will see quickly...

269sqnhudson

#013, Smooth Midweight Horsehide, Rust Knits, Hookless Zip, 38-1711-P, Size 48", Pit to Pit 24.75", Sleeve 26", Back 27.5", Shoulder 19.5"

I just snagged that one strangely. I hope it's brown not black, assuming so

Smithy

Now why the hell did you have to do this the same month as all the bills came in!

I'm so tempted to whack one of these on the CC.

Maximus4115

So incredibly happy I was able to snag one! I've been scouring ebay and this site daily for the past 6 months just waiting for the perfect jacket to come along at an affordable price. Looks like my patience paid off.

Thanks Ken!!

CBI

these are great deals. they re all 410 not 330 as all are upcharged due to nicer hides - still a heck of a deal. I have an Aero A-2 in the vincenza brown (all most black) seal otherwise I would certainly bite. I guess I don't need two almost identical jackets. The brown ones look super to. Don't hesitate, they will be gone by Monday.

Maximus4115

these are great deals. they re all 410 not 330 as all are upcharged due to nicer hides - still a heck of a deal. I have an Aero A-2 in the vincenza brown (all most black) seal otherwise I would certainly bite. I guess I don't need two almost identical jackets. The brown ones look super to. Don't hesitate, they will be gone by Monday.
There's only a few that are 410. The rest are 330.

ausreenactor

Only one had sold last night when I jumped on. I had hoped that all the 44s would be gone by start of play today. Think I need to wash some cars and weed two gardens today... Must resist...

CBI

Looks like they are all 410 each, look ta the price on the bottom right of the page?????

2BM2K

To get the correct price need to select the stock box which will show a drop down menu with the stock list.
Select a jacket and the bottom right price will change to the correct price of that jacket

ausreenactor

The premium 38" and the two larger sizes at GBP410 went...based on the hide and fact they were absolutely amazing for that price.. The rest are dead set bargains at GBP330. If I did not have a brand new Diamond/GW Bronco sitting in the box as my reserve jacket I would have pounced...

269sqnhudson

Curiously I just rang about this jacket as I ordered it on Friday and my older 1938 pattern, which I measured later, is 25.5" pit to pit. Turns out this one is too, just an incorrect measurement posted on the site. Double-happy I snagged it now!