• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trying to Identify a Jacket - Anyone Recognize this Tag?

AvengingAngelxx

Hi! I'm a clothing resaler, new to this forum. I have encountered a few leather jackets (currently have a Jones NY and vintage Pelle Studio) but can't identify this tag for the life of me. Forgive the state but I haven't had this cleaned yet, as I can't estimate the value.

AvengingAngelxx

Guess the pictures might help, lol
20201029_202438.jpg
20201029_202431.jpg

robrinay

It’s J Walden - a fashion brand and not the type of jacket/coat that people here are interested in buying or discussing much. If you take a look through the posts you’ll see where the general interest lies.

AvengingAngelxx

It’s J Walden - a fashion brand and not the type of jacket/coat that people here are interested in buying or discussing much. If you take a look through the posts you’ll see where the general interest lies.
Thanks! I sell through a different platform so I'm not worried about interest in buying here. I just couldn't read the tag and needed help identifying. Appreciate it!

robrinay

Thanks! I sell through a different platform so I'm not worried about interest in buying here. I just couldn't read the tag and needed help identifying. Appreciate it!
You’re welcome and by the way if you ever come across any WW2, Korean War, or Vietnam war jackets or pre 1960 leather jackets etc. there are plenty here who’d be interested.