• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

trousers chino style WW2

M. from Berlin

ausreenactor

Hello gentleman,
I´ve bought two japanese trousers, like WW2 chino style.
manufactor: Beams Plus Co.
one olive green HBT
one Denim 8oz.

graet quality.

here is the german store link.
there is a sale right now.

the green one is sold out in this shop!

Mario
Not too shabby. Shipping aside, you can get ATF Navy trousers cheaply...

Flightengineer

I have a large number of different chinos, I love them very much, but at the moment my absolute favorite is RRL field chino khaki.
It's amazing WW2 style pants, staight but not too roomy. 8.1oz Japanese twill, melamine buttons etc very well made pants.

782725964001-Field-Chino-Flat-Pant_01.jpg

RRL-FIELD-CHINO-BRITISH-KHAKI-2_grande.jpg

ties70

I have a large number of different chinos, I love them very much, but at the moment my absolute favorite is RRL field chino khaki.
It's amazing WW2 style pants, staight but not too roomy. 8.1oz Japanese twill, melamine buttons etc very well made pants.

I really like the RRL stuff, but 300 USD for a pair of pants is a road I do not want to travel...too many expensive hobbies already and the family's treasurer would not approve ;)

Ties

Flightengineer

I really like the RRL stuff, but 300 USD for a pair of pants is a road I do not want to travel...too many expensive hobbies already and the family's treasurer would not approve ;)

Ties

Totoally agree with you. I bought them at a big discount, paying $95 only last year, for the full price I wasn't ready to own them either.
But, we are on a hobby forum where the concept of price is rather arbitrary, isn't it? ;)

B-Man2

Dmitry
RRL has a number of different styles of Chinos and “military” styled chinos . Do yours have an interior label that you could let us see to make sure which style you are referring to in this photo?
Thanks

Flightengineer

Dmitry
RRL has a number of different styles of Chinos and “military” styled chinos . Do yours have an interior label that you could let us see to make sure which style you are referring to in this photo?
Thanks

Flightengineer

Perfect Dmitry!!
Now I know what to look for...
Thanks again

You are welcome, Burt. They are incredibly high quality, the main thing is not to buy them for full price ;)

BTW, I wanted to add that they are larger in size. All my jeans are W32, this chino are W31 and fits like W32