• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toys McCoys shop!

johnwayne

Don't recall anyone else mentioning such or if this is correct section to post but was in London' Covent Garden yesterday and stumbled across TM's shop in Henrietta Street. Unfortunately I was pushed for time so didn't venture in but window display had some nice tee's, a Buco style m/c jacket, satin tour jacket (modern repro's all the rage now with teenage girls apparently) and inside I could see a nice looking A2. One thing I also noticed was no prices on display and that to me says, expensive! Only a short walk from American Classics and various other vintage shops so I will go back and check it out fully.
Cheers
Wayne

colekwok

I think that is the 'Real' McCoy's store, not Toy...... And yes, they are expensive.

And there is a Nigel Cabourn shop right across the road as well, same league.....

Cobblers161

Don't step over the threshold it is too tempting once inside.

I made the mistake of doing so and came out with an N-1. Be Warned!!!

MikeyB-17

It was £75 for a USN watch cap when I was in there a year ago. Leather baker boy cap £175. I shudder to think what the B-7 on the wall would have cost!