• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Toycable.com

Flightengineer

33315f285f62a9e2d657a0b0f5a1d62d.png

And the logo stolen from the BK.

billkelsomfg_logo.png

I think they are scammers!

Kermit3D

Yes I had noticed the logo too.
Was this logo specially designed for BK ? In this case "Toycable" is not allowed to use it. It's stealing.

I'm not an expert, but the A-2 jackets presented on this site seems very beautiful... the leather, the cut, the knits, the color, .... it's very surprising.
I would be very curious to see what the finished product looks like in real life... :rolleyes:

Flightengineer

Yes I had noticed the logo too.
Was this logo specially designed for BK ? In this case "Toycable" is not allowed to use it. It's stealing.

I'm not an expert, but the A-2 jackets presented on this site seems very beautiful... the leather, the cut, the knits, the color, .... it's very surprising.
I would be very curious to see what the finished product looks like in real life... :rolleyes:

They are clearly using photos stolen from other manufacturers.
How can this jacket cost $ 79 with free shipping?
For example this:

This is TOYS McCOY A-2 Jolly Rogers!

Look at their photos. The inscriptions on the zipper Talon and the main label of the jacket were removed by Photoshop.

I think by sending them money, you can say goodbye to your money.

And this for $79.90 (was $125.95 ha ha) :

It's Cockpit 40th Anniversary Bottoms Up A-2 Pinup Jacket Z21T008 - price $1500

It's a sucker trap!!!!

Last edited:

Bombing IP

They also say the jacket have a Lag time between orders so they can make them .Then this is a collection time for the money to roll in gives them a buffer period before the complaints start happening and grab the most loot .Just need someone with knowledge of building a Web Page and your off , like the old saying if its to good to be true it most probably is .

BIP

mulceber

What I find weird about it is that it's not a very adept con: at $79, they're not going to make too much money off it, and even people who aren't members of our community will be able to smell a rat. Ironically, they'd probably do much better if they'd raise the price to somewhere a little under $200.

Nickb123

33315f285f62a9e2d657a0b0f5a1d62d.png

And the logo stolen from the BK.

billkelsomfg_logo.png

I think they are scammers!

Love the BK label, but I worry about the jackets seams there...

ausreenactor

Surely not.. This is a RM or Toys A-2 from Japan.... Contemplating a gamble next pay day... Even for the art...if there is any...

bn1966

FB has been flooded with ‘Pop-Up’ companies selling ‘sale’ leather jackets at ludicrously low prices and ‘borrowing’ pictures from the likes of Eastmans & BK. M-51 parkas are also getting the same treatment. Some buyers have received nothing & some cheap crap judging by ‘comments’ so there are folk out there falling for it...I report it where I see it (all too regularly at present) and make sure to leave a spoiling comment. Many of these so called companies use the selling platform ‘Shoplazza’ google it & read the reviews...

Nicholas Ford

13 days later my jacket has come in,I took a gamble and didn’t think I would receive anything but I ordered the jolly Rogers A-2 from Betsytube. For the price I would say that’s it’s ALRIGHT but definitely not the jacket they advertised as seen from the photos. I’m glad at least they are sending stuff to people and not all out scamming.

Attachments

• 40CA75EB-4A9C-41C1-8BD6-AFA4B6D19363.jpeg
    40CA75EB-4A9C-41C1-8BD6-AFA4B6D19363.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 278
  • 6F304063-D46E-45FB-94DC-25FB6CA3F541.jpeg
    6F304063-D46E-45FB-94DC-25FB6CA3F541.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 248
  • EBC6D46C-1A1A-4056-8F1C-AFCB8ED230DA.jpeg
    EBC6D46C-1A1A-4056-8F1C-AFCB8ED230DA.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 248