• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top "Hartmann" Cyclist Jacket for 600.-

Enigma1938

I discovered this piece on german eBay kleinanzeigen.
The overall look and craftsmanship says that is one of "pilots" artificially aged Hartmanns. He sells them usually for twice this price. So it's a steal for 600 Euro.
Some of us know about the quality of this jackets, best Hartmann replicas out there.

Enigma1938

If I hadn't to start my vacations next week I would be tempted...
Screenshot_20210729-011828_Chrome.jpg

dinomartino1

I discovered this piece on german eBay kleinanzeigen.
The overall look and craftsmanship says that is one of "pilots" artificially aged Hartmanns. He sells them usually for twice this price. So it's a steal for 600 Euro.
Some of us know about the quality of this jackets, best Hartmann replicas out there.

Link to ebay does not work it goes to comics?

Enigma1938

Well it's because the jacket is already gone.
I wonder if someone bought it or if the seller just removed it because of the attention here....

Pilot

Just saw this.
Great jacket, made by my predecessor ( we never made one in this kind of russet hide).
Hope someone here snatched it…
We have 2 similar ones as test jackets but with NOS Eclair zips… and surely for another price.
Thx for posting.

Kermit3D

I had missed this post ! o_O
Gorgeous jacket indeed.
I think the patina is natural. It looks like it was made 10-20 years ago...
I REALLY hope my Hartmann jacket will patina like this one.

Last edited: