• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thoughts on Noble House Luftwaffe jackets?

Earloffunk

Hello everybody,

has anyone of you bought from Noble House Germany recently?

They seem to have some interesting Luftwaffe flight jackets. I especially like Kanaljacke Winter Version, the blue cloth summer version and the Nachtjäger. Would be a nice addition to my US jackets.

I have read one review over at FL that was not very promising but on the other hand that review is a few years old.

Any thoughts or experiences with their jackets?

Cheers

johnwayne

Would be good to see them up close and personal as for the prices they look pretty good. Personally I like the Me262 and the Marseille jackets which they claim are based on originals, the latter of course probably only from pics. Interesting how they 'suggest' each is different due to what plane the pilot flew too!

Pilot

9257FA92-06F3-416A-BF19-5096C566055A.jpeg
5E6030C0-929F-4D9D-A412-7277099689E2.jpeg
C2FF9987-337F-4946-B7B6-B6F910953D3A.jpeg
I had a Uhu. ( guess which jacket is the Uhu, chest size is the same)
OK for the price, OK if you want to disguise and use a gas mask .
Far away from an original not even an immitation...a lot of room for improvement.
See photos...
Plus the repro Uhu smelled like a Soviet Chemical plant....
I returned it.

Earloffunk

Thanks for the info - sorry to hear that. From the pictures on the website the jackets look ok. But: then it will save me some money for some other jackets. :)

Thomas Koehle

I my "beginnings" getting more and more interested in flight jackets I bought some stuff from Alexander (owner of NH) - his shop is a 1 hour irde from my home so I got to his shop to pick some stuff

in general I wouldn`t rate his jackets as "repros" - maybe better call them "immitations" with a lot of details simply wrong or maybe would need some more care in getting even in the direction of being a comparable "reproduction" like other makers (ELC, AERO, ...)

pricewise they are a interesting alternative to the already mentioned brands but: you get what you pay for - or: the difference in pricing is sometimes obvious on the jackets

I own a "Hartmann Jacket" / "ME109" jacket in black / "BARKHORN" / A2 / IRVIN / B6 / UBOOT Coat

My A2 as well as the B6 have been out of production trials which I got for a pretty cool price

Pilot

I my "beginnings" getting more and more interested in flight jackets I bought some stuff from Alexander (owner of NH) - his shop is a 1 hour irde from my home so I got to his shop to pick some stuff

in general I wouldn`t rate his jackets as "repros" - maybe better call them "immitations" with a lot of details simply wrong or maybe would need some more care in getting even in the direction of being a comparable "reproduction" like other makers (ELC, AERO, ...)

pricewise they are a interesting alternative to the already mentioned brands but: you get what you pay for - or: the difference in pricing is sometimes obvious on the jackets

I own a "Hartmann Jacket" / "ME109" jacket in black / "BARKHORN" / A2 / IRVIN / B6 / UBOOT Coat

My A2 as well as the B6 have been out of production trials which I got for a pretty cool price
Thx...agree 100% . I like your words: you only get what you pay for...It totally applies with NH.

Thomas Koehle

Thanks for the input - as I said maybe I will visit them when I am in that area.

Yep!

Highly recommended!

Alex the owner is a nice guy and always open for discounts if you visit him in his shop.

Take your time to pick YOUR size coz sizing on his jackets is sometimes confusing.

Good luck

Thomas

Jo Marsh

I have a NH jagdflieger. It is beautifully made, and the leather is butter soft. Ii don't know about any of-their other products,but this is a beauty