• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THIS SUCKS!!!!!

better duck

sealbeachbum said:
If you road a motorcycle you'd have an excuse to wear a leather jacket all year round. :D
Yep: wear my ELC Werber when riding my BMW all the time now, now that temperatures are > 25 C a lot of the time. Helps the aging process a lot!

Andrew

swoose774 said:
I can't wear my a-2's untill fall. :cry:

:cry:
Sorry Swoose, but I nornally have to endure 8 months of ooh's annd ahh's about northern hemishere weather when i'm dying. :p
It's been pretty good jacket temps here for a month now and will last a couple more, but nothing compared to Jason I imagine.

Just need to push JC a little more to get my new jacket out of him beofre I run out of time. I find it funny he's so busy now coming into your Summer- leave him alone everyone!

Jason

Or migrate to the southern hemisphere for your summer. Its jacket wearin' season 24/7 here at the moment.

A

Anonymous

Thats a good way to get the ladies headlights to stand out...sounds like Wild Bill set the temp in your office.

A

Anonymous

Vey limited wear time in southern Cal, the season ended abou a month ago, and won't kick in until late October.

jumper

Well look who popped up! Where the hell have you been???[/quote]

There aren't any good Chinese restaurants around where you work so I went to Shanghai. When I got back, VLJ went to the new system and I finally re-upped.

On the way back, I stopped off in Tokyo for the Victory Militaria Show. Your dad, r.i.p., would have had a flashback. Lots of Japanese, German and U.S. stuff there.

jumper :ugeek: