• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is madness!!!

Peter Graham

I'd rather pay 200 USD for a Conmar Zipper and an Aero label than 168 GBP for an elastic strap. It's a bargain ! :lol:

Hawkeye

Christ, its gone up to almost 500 bucks! I paid less for my late-war dubow, and this things a wreck!

bazelot

$500!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
What the $#%@????!!!
THe guy even says that it will fall apart when he packs it. The only usefull thing is the zipper (it's not even a Crown) and the tag.
People are insane or what.

zoomer

Madness.
This_is_SPARTA.gif

THIS. IS. EBAAAAAY!!11!1

taikonaut

The price is crazy however if someone was desperate to restore their favourite jacket with an original zip and label it may be worth it for him.
At the end of the day a jacket like anythng else is only worth what people are willing to pay. I dont know what the market trend for flight jackets are but I believe it reached a heady height during the late 80s early 90s taken inflation into account. Will there be a resurgence? Perhaps what we are witnessing is a cut off point, it does not fall below certain amount if everything is there regardless of the condition?