• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a nice looking m-445a style jacket

busdrivermike

I love the contrasting leather on this jacket from y-2 leather of Japan
I’ve added the link below for their site

A75A3C22-4360-400D-B8BA-173DB070D304.jpeg

Otter

The caramel leather looks nice in itself, but just a little too much contrast for me.
I agree with John, seal/seal.

Lord Flashheart

The Japanese world of leather jackets is really quite fascinating. There's clearly a solid and enduring demand for quality jackets both accurate and fantasy. Good for them.

As some wag said elsewhere this is an "opinion forum". I don't like the pockets but the caramel isn't putting me off. But then I don't like mint ice cream.

B-Man2

The Japanese world of leather jackets is really quite fascinating. There's clearly a solid and enduring demand for quality jackets both accurate and fantasy. Good for them.

As some wag said elsewhere this is an "opinion forum". I don't like the pockets but the caramel isn't putting me off. But then I don't like mint ice cream.
:D:D:p:D LOL !
What ... I’m a Wag now? ;)

FluAdolescent

Wow, I love Japanese clothes. Their leather jackets fit their style perfectly. I don't see anything wrong with a big contrast on such a jacked. I would love to wear this in my city along with a classic T-shirt with an eye-catching print that will complete the look. In general, I like to combine classical and urban styles. Sometimes you get a very good look in this combination which is perfect for everyday style and does not stand out much from the crowd, although it has a characteristic twist. Do you have a similar experience and if so, what kind of clothes do you combine? I'd like to hear your opinions.

Last edited:

Micawber

I love the contrasting leather on this jacket from y-2 leather of Japan
I’ve added the link below for their site

View attachment 44241

Oh dear, sometimes less is more.