• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The words we long to hear......

T-Bolt

Excellent fit........great looking leather, smart fit squared up shoulders! That jacket just looks DAMN good on you. I am sure it will be a daily wearer. :cool:

Ted

rgraham

Thanks for the complements gentlemen. All the credit goes to John and all his effort to making both a quality product and a happy customer. Believe me, he went all out in making sure the jacket was exactly what we both wanted in the end.

The leather is a cowhide. I looked at many samples, both goat and horse, and this stood out as the best choice for my needs. I have to say, a well tanned cowhide is pretty nice. It's tough, color fast and takes abrasion well. I beat the sample up pretty well before deciding on it.

It is an everyday jacket.

It's funny, but at this point I want it to get broken in, yet stay brand new. One thing I do know is, it's the start of a beautiful relationship between me and this jacket.

Members online

Latest posts