• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Real Mccoys A2

asiamiles

Can you conatct the seller on ZenMarket
I'm not sure if I've ever needed to, but if you have a question for a seller about an item then ZenMarket may be able to ask for you. Otherwise, why would you want to contact a seller directly? Are you referring to sellers on Yahoo!Auctions?

ausreenactor

A picture tells a story and the price is the key factor. I have never had to quiz a Yahoo Japan seller, only a 'translation' query or two to my shipping agent.

Dany McDonald

Yahoo Japan, I wana make an offer on a B-15 I've been watching for months. Lest say it's an auction queen and maybe a nudge would release it!

thanx,

D

asiamiles

Yahoo Japan, I wana make an offer on a B-15 I've been watching for months. Lest say it's an auction queen and maybe a nudge would release it!
From what I remember when I was personally active on Y!A there is no way to contact a seller; you can only ask questions which appear on the listing page, and will be answered there. Making offers is simply something that doesn't go on, not just on Y!A but in Japan in general. If the item has continued to not sell the seller has the option to reduce the price when he relists, but has presumably decided upon the amount he wants for it, and "making an offer" would likely not be welcomed.

Why not post a link to the jacket-auction you're watching; maybe then we could offer opinions on whether it's over-priced or why it's not selling?

Last edited:

Dany McDonald

Thank you asianliles, that's the answer I was really looking for. Direct contact is not permitted event through Yahoo.

The auction price is okay'ish. I may ask if the price is firm sometimes on ebay and the like (not too Japanese I understand now....;))

Thanx,

Dany

asiamiles

Thank you asianliles, that's the answer I was really looking for. Direct contact is not permitted event through Yahoo.

The auction price is okay'ish. I may ask if the price is firm sometimes on ebay and the like (not too Japanese I understand now....;))

Thanx,

Dany
If interested, I have a Buzz B-15B in size 40 that I could let you have for less than that.

Dany McDonald

If interested, I have a Buzz B-15B in size 40 that I could let you have for less than that.

I am only interested in original maker repros at the moment. I am not in it if it's a Buzz Co. or the like on the maker tag.

Thank you for the offer.

Dany

Rutger

Hey guys plz indulge me by wedging a question on the subject of Japanese repros and the like...

Whats your opinion on Cab Clothing ? Beside being assembled in china from imported Japanese fabric....

Thanx,

D
I do believe I have a Cab Clothing MA-1, but I can't remember for sure. Or some other make trying to replicate BR that looked good on my laptop when I decided that maybe just maybe….. Well, no, it wasn't.
But that was oh like six or seven years ago. The fabric was a definite step below BR. Kind of like what "the usual suspects" like to call flight satin. Geezzzzz, flight satin...…. But overall it is better than the $50 shopping mall MA-1.

ok. edit:
Went upstairs to the attic to check. It's a CAB alright, tagged B-15D mod.. Tried it on, not bad fit wise and proportions. Must have copied all the patterns from the Buzz. Indeed "flight satin", a tad thicker than mall bomber flight satin. Cuffs are weaker than the BR. It even has the copper pen cups inside the pencil pocket ! Kind of the right zips, but unnamed.
Wouldn't be ashamed of wearing it at all, but it's not a Buzz.

Last edited:

Dany McDonald

some other make trying to replicate BR that looked good on my laptop when I decided that maybe just maybe

Funny I was in the same state of mind but decided to put the $ where quality is. But those ELC-RM-BR can be expensive, hence the Japanese second hand that I find fun to use.

D

ausreenactor

Buzz Rickson stuff fills the majority of my non-leather jacket collection. The one BR A-2 I have is stunning though!

ausreenactor

Thanx,

Dany

Did you snaffle it? Saw it sold.