• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The old LW's Pea Coat back

bseal

I like the jacket. My only concern, after previoulsy owning one of their A-1s in heavy horsehide, would be whether I could actually manage to close the buttons.

mazeta

bseal said:
I like the jacket. My only concern, after previoulsy owning one of their A-1s in heavy horsehide, would be whether I could actually manage to close the buttons.
Lots and lots of opening/closing. My Downtown coat from Stu gave me blisters!

duke

It was very difficult to close the buttons at first but now it is fine. The weight is 3 oz. not the heavy horsehide so I think that made a bit of a difference. I would not be selling it if I hadn't bought a GW. I have been wearing that non-stop and it made me realize that this one just would not get worn. Besides it is really is a bit too small for me. I remember the controversy over TCWU's (TCBoston?) opinions of GoodWear so I guess he and I can agree to disagree on matters of taste. BTW my reserve on Ebay is the same as the price listed in Buy/Sell ($450). That is over $300 less than I paid for the "old LW" way back in 2006. PM if interested. Thanks, Duke

zoomer

:shock: :eek: mazeta, your new avatar is even ickier than your old one, if that's possible.
Could you perhaps switch to Piercing Addict, Thyroid Baby or Plastic Catface?

(NOT!!!11!!) :lol: :D

mazeta

zoomer said:
:shock: :eek: mazeta, your new avatar is even ickier than your old one, if that's possible.
Could you perhaps switch to Piercing Addict, Thyroid Baby or Plastic Catface?

(NOT!!!11!!) :lol: :D
What's the matter with you? You don't like clowns??? I could have used this instead...
piercing.jpg

zoomer

PIERCING ADDICT!!11!!! Damn your insolence sir!

I like clowns. I'm afraid NOT to like clowns.
Yours looks like a heroin addict from Weimar Germany.

Eyebleach is called for, and a return to topic.
Here is Aussie actress Isla Fisher wearing something probably not on offer at LW.
isla12.jpg

Fun Fact: Isla is the squeeze of Borat! Yakshemai! How much for zee woman?

les_garten

zoomer said:
PIERCING ADDICT!!11!!! Damn your insolence sir!

I like clowns. I'm afraid NOT to like clowns.
Yours looks like a heroin addict from Weimar Germany.

Eyebleach is called for, and a return to topic.
Here is Aussie actress Isla Fisher wearing something probably not on offer at LW.
isla12.jpg

Fun Fact: Isla is the squeeze of Borat! Yakshemai! How much for zee woman?

Isn't that a LW Grenfeld Trench Coat owned by that young Lass's boyfriend?

Les