• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The new AN-J-3

STEVE S.

Just finished up the first Willis & Geiger patterned AN-J-3 made from the French goatskin. I did some special dye/wash work on this to try & get it looking as close to my original W&G M-422a as possible & think I hit it pretty close. I did deviate from the rayon liner on this one to a poly/cotton blend that also has 3% spandex added so it will stretch with the hide during movement & makes it very comfortable. zip is a N.O.S. nickel talon, mid brown 100% wool knits & pockets are lined in O.D. green cotton as per the originals.

Got a few pics before the sun dropped over the horizon.

couple pics next to my original W&G M-422a. outside & indoors with flash.

mr_lits

RIGHT ON! Great looking jacket from a great looking hide. Stitching looks tight too.

STEVE S.

Thanks guys! This goat looks as close to the wartime goat as any I have seen. It's also so soft, there will be no break in time needed. Ready to wear right out of the box!

wheat1479

Beautiful work!!!! I think the future of this country,is not the corporate conglomerates,but the little guy and services and singular people doing goods.like this.Great job.

a2jacketpatches

wheat1479 said:
Beautiful work!!!! I think the future of this country,is not the corporate conglomerates,but the little guy and services and singular people doing goods.like this.Great job.

Yes, absolutely stunning work. And I agree. I have only about 100- worth of tools made in China in my shop, and that's only because they are non-existent here in the U.S. Otherwise......All American!

And I'll always maintain that this type of reproduction is a bit of service to this country sparking a thought of historical significance regardless of who chooses to discredit that. Be can be proud of what you do Steve.