• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The latest ELC hide

Officer Dibley

Certainly got grain !!

8848EF0F-F78E-4977-8D73-0BFA3F37BC94.jpeg
05BC1618-EAA5-44B8-B8E7-42A401D647B4.jpeg

B-Man2

Dave:
Do they still refer to this as their Warhorse hide or has the name changed?

Officer Dibley

No idea Burt. I was chatting with someone at ELC after i rang them to say thanks for putting the patches on my B-10. Said i was interested in an A-2 and could i get samples. Chappie there text me those pics. 6-8 week wait mind.
So i’m going to sell a couple of jackets so i have cash in my hand for the pop up store in November. Want a Good Wear anyone ?!

Flightengineer

Hope they have some jackets in the flesh at the pop up later this year to inspect... However... I cant say this looks much like an original. I wonder if this 'new' hide will elicit another price increase...

I'm closer to Tim's comparison with the old chair :), to be honest I have the same thoughts when I see this leather piece. But as Dave rightly remarked, need to see the jacket and not the leather piece only to get right impression.

Lebowski

You might not want to sell to this guy.
No idea Burt. I was chatting with someone at ELC after i rang them to say thanks for putting the patches on my B-10. Said i was interested in an A-2 and could i get samples. Chappie there text me those pics. 6-8 week wait mind.
So i’m going to sell a couple of jackets so i have cash in my hand for the pop up store in November. Want a Good Wear anyone ?!
Dave, PM sent.

B-Man2

IMHO. I don’t think the price increase will come just yet. They might want to get the jackets into the hands of their customers and get a few good reviews . Then the price increase will come.

Officer Dibley

David at ELC said they can’t make ‘em quick enough.
What bothers me is that the “havana” jacket he sent me pics of was completely unlike the havana in the brochure and on the website.
I’ll get my money ready then go to the pop up. (Hope some of us can meet up for a pint & lunch maybe ?).
I won’t spend a grand on a jacket without seeing & handling it.

19754A4C-CCD0-41A0-BA9B-C746622A7316.jpeg
7DF26FF7-9435-48D1-BCA9-A7364045B53A.jpeg
A525680C-0134-45A9-AB17-7BDEC349FD3C.jpeg
4ECE65FA-B706-4001-8C51-5D613B8D99A4.jpeg