• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Goldsmith A-2 By Headwind Mfg Co

zoomer

Just got my 31-800P A-1 from Jay. Over the moon with the fit, feel and look. Even put it over a bulky sweater at 32°F and it was comfy and practical. Pix to come.

Ken at Aero Leather

Jay, if you are there, the Aero 25 are long since sold out, and we've have turned down at least half a dozen requests to make a 26th jacket, you need to get your act together, there's a market out there needs filling

Persimmon

ya mean like "limited edition" cars, when some thousands of them are made?.....and then some more, if they are big sellers.

They just change the name of the limited edition.

A new set could have some tweaks based on any further evidence and/or fitness issue improvements and called the Goldsmith Restoration Limited Edition

johnwayne

Surely Ken, if you have sufficient numbers wouldn't it be worth a '2nd edition'? I'm assuming you probably numbered the first batch so it wouldn't devalue them - bit like an E-Type continuation but much less time between productions!

Ken at Aero Leather

ya mean like "limited edition" cars, when some thousands of them are made?.....and then some more, if they are big sellers.

I believe the total number should always be stated upfront on all Limited Edition
I think we've done three previously to the Goldsmith, two jackets, the 25th Anniversary Highwayman was 500 pieces, I forget the second it was a long time ago and a very small number and more recently a 100 piece LE of one of our Fair Isle Sweaters