• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Black Sheep Irvin - Coming Soon from Aero

B-Man2

Ken
I’d like to get one in a size46 or 48
Is that possible?
If so please include me in the que.
Cheers

Ken at Aero Leather

Ken
I’d like to get one in a size46 or 48
Is that possible?
If so please include me in the que.
Cheers

Thanks, should be OK. How tall are you?
Are you registered on our site? If so under what name?
If not you'll need to register, Either way, send me the name and I'll sort out the order and book your place in the queue

B-Man2

Thanks, should be OK. How tall are you?
Are you registered on our site? If so under what name?
If not you'll need to register, Either way, send me the name and I'll sort out the order and book your place in the queue
Yes
I’m registered
I’ll PM you the details
Thanks

Ken at Aero Leather

We'll be starting cutting these this week, we are probably fully subscribed on this delivery but once the current orders are cut we'll have a better idea as to whether we've got enough fleece for any new orders, I'll get a photo done when the first jacket is completed

Ken at Aero Leather

First Jacket hot of the machines, made and modelled by Tony
Black Fleece Irvin. Tony.jpg
Black Fleece Irvin.jpg
BlackFleece Back.jpg

D97x7

Looks good, is that oil-pull trim?
Having two earlier Irvin models I'm very pleased these have come in the later version, can't wait for one to arrive :D:D:D

Last edited:

B-Man2

Ken
The back of the collar doesn’t match the color of the jacket. Is that the lighting or am I just missing something. ?

Ken at Aero Leather

Ken
The back of the collar doesn’t match the color of the jacket. Is that the lighting or am I just missing something. ?

Like all Irvins it's the same leather as the seams and belt, the collar is always backed in leather, the light probably isn't helping ID this

Ken at Aero Leather

The demand for these has outstripped the stock of Sheepskin, we've just ordered more pelts but they'll take a month or so to arrive
We will have enough pieces left over from the first batch to make ONE Late WW2 Multi Panel................first come first served, delivery during April

Last edited:

SimonR

Looks stunning and maybe optical with the black - but doesn't look overly bulky ! very practical for winter use on the motorbike ! :)

B-Man2

Looking forward to seeing one in person. I understand mine is in the pipeline as we speak

Members online

Latest posts