• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The best AN-j-4 for money and as close as possible to an original jacket.

Pilot

Hello all,
I am looking for the best possible authentically if compared to original AN-j-4 jacket.
Winter in Korea plus other northern countries is approaching fast..
Delivery times of top notch suppliers are the way they are,..note ..a bit longer than crappy cheapest..Charlie plus many others...huhuhuhhu...
So please any hint...the guy giving recommendations here is for AERO , but then praises The Real Mc Koy’s for the same AN-J-4 jacket...
I am a bit confused...
thanks for your help.....
Thx to all.

Last edited:

John Lever

Wish I still had it. I love Anj4's but at one time I owned 4, daft really I still have 3 that I rarely wear.

Aero make the best one and offer the long and short zip versions and SHEEPSKIN cuffs !

Otter

John / Ken,

What do you both think vis a vis long versus short zips, what are the pros and cons ?

Officer Dibley

I love the look of them but found the collar just too big and restrictive. Same on all shearlings.
Like an ex girlfriend of many years ago: great on the eyes but too restricting/not flexible enough to be much fun :D