• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you Good Wear Co. J.C.

I would like to thank John Chapman for stepping up and making our hobby so much better.I`ve been collecting flight jackets for over twenty years,and have found a lot of good and bad repoductions over the years.I found that John`s Flight Jackets are as close to authentic as you can posibly get to a WWII A-2 Jacket.I just wanted to thank you.

Best reguards,Todd M.

PS where do I send my pay check, to keep up with your growing list of contracts :D

T-Bolt

Todd,

Thanks for your post.......I am 110% with you on Good Wear......great stuff.

Question----What is the auto in your avatar, and what year/model is the Mustang at the edge of the picture??

Ted

A

Anonymous

Gobble, gobble !! :D

Wouldn't it be easier just to send JC a PM instead of crawling in such an orgiastic way in public ?? :?

J_H

T-Bolt said:
Todd,

Thanks for your post.......I am 110% with you on Good Wear......great stuff.

Question----What is the auto in your avatar, and what year/model is the Mustang at the edge of the picture??

Ted

The avatar is my 1940 1/2 ton ford pickup when I first bought it.The Mustang at the edge of the picture is a 1966 GT 350 Shelby that I had in the shop.This picture of my `40 was taken in April 2008,and now I`m getting her back together.The seats are going FQHH in russet,and the doors with A-2 pockets.

40Ford376.jpg

I found a good picture of the`66 Shelby.

PictureRoughWear275.jpg