• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TELL US ABOUT YOUR DONG!! )We can’t wait to hear)

B-Man2

I had the worst nightmare last night, I woke up in a cold sweat... I dreamed my dog got ahold of my Dong and chewed the hell out of ito_O

Skyhawk

I had thought about ordering a new Dong. I would have to go on the big side in sizing though......

I could not bring myself to come here and complain that I need a bigger Dong! :D

Carl

Unfortunately I have to have a small Dong as my good lady says a big Dong would look silly on me !
Good job we arnt talking Ding a lings !! :D

Skyhawk

Unfortunately I have to have a small Dong as my good lady says a big Dong would look silly on me !
Good job we arnt talking Ding a lings !! :D

That is very lucky to have a lady so understanding.

It beats the heck out of pointing and laughing at your small Dong......:D

Skyhawk

For the new members out there.....a few are ladies. A little clarification:

Bob Dong is a company in China that makes reproduction WWII jackets. They have chosen a rather unfortunate and very funny name.....

Regards,
Jay

B-Man2

For the new members out there.....a few are ladies. A little clarification:

Bob Dong is a company in China that makes reproduction WWII jackets. They have chosen a rather unfortunate and very funny name.....

Regards,
Jay
OMG!!
I totally forgot about our new female members. My apologies to all ..maybe we should delete this thread.
My sincere apologies.

Carl

Why ? I'm sure the ladies find it as funny as we do ! They do have a sense of humour as well you know , or do they ???

Skyhawk

No I think they would find it funny if they have the right context. Without knowing the company, it seems a little strange and out of place on a jacket forum :D

MikeyB-17

At last! Some good old fashioned smut and sexual innuendo! What the British Empire was built on! It’s what this forum has been crying out for! :D
If only I was blessed with a Dong so I could join in!