• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TELL US ABOUT YOUR DONG!! )We can’t wait to hear)

Carl

OMG!!!......The man has a blue Dong !!
ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-bouvier-des-flandres-puppies-for-sale-uk.jpg

mulceber

At the risk of derailing this thread with a (semi-) serious question, how would you rate the warmth of a Dong? Can you go running around exposing your Dong to below-freezing temperatures? Will you need to put a sheepskin over it?

Of course, I mean these questions in all seriousness... :p

Last edited:

B-Man2

At the risk of derailing this thread with a (semi-)serious question, how would you rate the warmth of a Dong? Can you go running around exposing your Dong to below-freezing temperatures? Will you need to put a sheepskin over it?

Of course, I mean these questions in all seriousness...
Seriously ... Ok ... it’s a very good jacket for the price. It’s warm and as long as you can find one that fits., you won’t be disappointed.

mulceber

Thanks! I’m thinking of getting one in time for next winter so I can alternate with the B-3. Are they comparably warm to a shearling, or is that impossible?

Once the serious questions are out of the way, we can get back to the schoolyard humor! ;) (Or more probably, back to silence, as this thread’s been pretty dead lately.)

Last edited:

B-Man2

Thanks! I’m thinking of getting one in time for next winter so I can alternate with the B-3. Are they comparably warm to a shearling, or is that impossible?

Once the serious questions are out of the way, we can get back to the schoolyard humor! ;) (Or more probably, back to silence, as this thread’s been pretty dead lately.)
You really can’t equate the jacket with a B-3.
The B-3 is heavier and warmer that a B-10 or a B-15.