• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tanker Jackets revisited

Grant

Made a quick dash on the bike for a much needed wine re-supply in my Tanker!

tanker.jpeg

s4rmark

Looks like a Buzz. I had mine on this morning for our daily exercise walk. We went out a 06.00 to avoid people, did a six mile walk and didn’t see a soul.

Brettafett

Wow. I just received my ATF fleece-lined Tanker jacket! What a very pleasant surprise, thought it'd take a lot longer!
Ordered on the 8th, arrived a few mins ago.
First impressions... Great! medium fits beautifully! Super comfy! Excellent quality. I am a very happy house-bound VLJr.
Pics soon.

Wholenineyards

A couple of months ago I ordered a SOF Tanker from the UK (Kay Canvas - China made). I ordered a 44, in which I swam in, sent it back for a size 42, the guys were very easy to deal with. Here is the 42. As to authenticity, I don't know. The ATF makes a stunning Impression. On mine, I definitely would have liked darker knits. Oh well, didn't break me financially. Lower, I found a picture (2018) with a BR Tanker. I like this jacket. Even got some compliments in the real World on it. It's simple but stylish, and well made.
20200415_210549.jpg

20200415_210616.jpg

SOF (KAY CANVAS) Size 42
IMG_20181212_192954.jpg

BR Tanker size 42.

269sqnhudson

I have 3 x Buzz Tankers, I absolutely love them so always have stock on hand in case they stop making them! I'm normally a 46 and a 44 Tanker is absolutely fine. 26.5" length too. The stitching in particular is unreal, so well made.

ausreenactor

Five, potentially six BR Tankers.. First and Second pattern in 42, Second pattern in a 44, Second pattern 42 with a 2nd Armored patch, Second pattern 40 with the 511th art and possibly a First pattern in a 44. I know I have the M-41 in a 44 too.. They are a versatile jacket.. Not sure they will ever stop making them. The price will only go up, that's for sure..

Griffon_301

Five, potentially six BR Tankers.. First and Second pattern in 42, Second pattern in a 44, Second pattern 42 with a 2nd Armored patch, Second pattern 40 with the 511th art and possibly a First pattern in a 44. I know I have the M-41 in a 44 too.. They are a versatile jacket.. Not sure they will ever stop making them. The price will only go up, that's for sure..
If you maybe want to part with a Second Pattern in 44, I might be interested ...