• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

T-SHIRT TO WEAR UNDER AN M-422A or A-2

Cocker

damn you guys are rich :)

usually I just buy the $5 t-shirts from the local Target/K-Mart :)

I don't often put that much money in t-shirts neither, but there's a couple factor to take into consideration here:

1. I just plain liked the design and was hooked when I was shown the first draw before the t-shirts were even released
2. Quality and weight, as stated, is way above anything else I've handled.
3. Most importantly, in these times, I much prefer sending 55EUR to a friend that's trying to develop her own brand, designing everything herself, and having everything made in Europe than to give 5EUR to a multinational that doesn't need my money and manufactures in China or god knows where. Due to the Covid situation, her activity almost dropped to zero, and she's struggling very, very hard to keep it alive.

Clark J

AAF & Navy !

Attachments

• 1525D201-7FA0-4768-8A9F-D779EFE95001.jpeg
    1525D201-7FA0-4768-8A9F-D779EFE95001.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 295

ES335

A bit late to the party here but I love the quality and look of these American made heavy weight Ts under an A-2 or A-1. Not many color options at this point but a very reasonable price for the product... It's refreshing to buy Made in USA high quality clothing instead the usual sources of cheap textiles and even cheaper labor. That's important to me.

Phil

JonnyCrow

I've just seen this thread. When it comes to T-shirts, it's plain white or black slim fit T-shirt from H&M for me, then I roll up the sleeves. My favorite one is an OD Tee from Primark I got for 3 GBP. There is no way I would pay 59 GBP for an ELC. I'm sure they're great and authentic, and I too like shorter sleeves, but to me it's not worth the price difference and the x20 multiplier.
Greg my wife buys me great t-shirts from C&A here in Spain, white, American style and fine ribbed cotton not like the cheap smooth baggy ones

MauldinFan

Turns out, the design was very poorly applied, and it started peeling off within a few washes.

However, I bought this at the gift shop at the USS Midway in San Diego a few years ago, would be perfect with a WW2 jacket!
20240321_093524-01.jpeg

20240321_093512-01-01.jpeg

Last edited: