• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

T-SHIRT TO WEAR UNDER AN M-422A or A-2

London Cabbie

Okonkwo heavy & embroidery.
9EE877B4-DD02-40A9-AB0A-4CDE176BCE22.jpeg
F3FEECD3-36A3-41E2-A99B-CB374D95BC6A.jpeg
621A83D0-2A1B-451C-BF29-6BC07A072ACA.jpeg

Dariel

I have a similar one, but I rarely wear it. I really love T-shirts in this style, but due to the fact that I have a dress code at work, and I hardly have time for evening walks, I rarely wear such T-shirts. Although I buy them very often :). Lately I really like military style clothes, I usually buy them from lion legion uk. My girlfriend often wears my shirts because she shares my sense of style. To be honest, I love the way she looks in them, especially when tucking a T-shirt into wide jeans. She often meets me after work in such clothes and every time I fall in love with her again.

Last edited:

Cocker

Size is quite small, it's based on a true vintage cut. Mine is an XL where I usually wear M or L pending on the brands, and it's fitting perfectly.

ausreenactor

Received this beauty from In Memories Sportswear (along with the nice postcard and the AVG/China key holder as a gift for my daughter :p)

Never had a t-shirt this heavy and soft, it's got quality written all over it.

View attachment 42668
Had never heard of them. LOTS of great kit..

Cocker

Had never heard of them. LOTS of great kit..

Yes indeed! I have one of their weekender Kit Bag, based on a WW2 USAAF one with a couple of mods (including hawaiian print lining ^^), and I worked with Angie to develop a couple of the patches she's proposing now. Quality is really, really good, everything made in Europe, and Angie is one of the loveliest person I've ever know, happy to call her a friend.

So yeah, there's nothing not to like about it :-D

Flightengineer

Yes indeed! I have one of their weekender Kit Bag, based on a WW2 USAAF one with a couple of mods (including hawaiian print lining ^^), and I worked with Angie to develop a couple of the patches she's proposing now. Quality is really, really good, everything made in Europe, and Angie is one of the loveliest person I've ever know, happy to call her a friend.

So yeah, there's nothing not to like about it :-D

I like this one https://www.inmemories-sportswear.com/kit-bag-messenger-hawaii-xml-378_379-1083.html

Saint-ex

Size is quite small, it's based on a true vintage cut. Mine is an XL where I usually wear M or L pending on the brands, and it's fitting perfectly.
Yeah, not for me unfortunately, but Kit bag is on my wish list. ;)