• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SWEDISH DISPATCH RIDER'S JACKET

Garylafortuna

Seems like forever I've been looking for one of these lovelies in wearable condition. Nailed this one today on eBay. Appears to be in great shape. This one even has pockets on the sleeves. How good is that.

s-l1600.jpeg
s-l1600-2.jpeg
s-l1600-1.jpeg
s-l1600-4.jpeg
s-l1600-6.jpeg
s-l1600-3.jpeg

MrProper

22 years ago I had exactly this jacket as a replica by Hein Gericke. Always thought that was a submarine jacket. Stupidly I gave them away at some point. The jacket was really cool.

tjoenn

Seems like forever I've been looking for one of these lovelies in wearable condition. Nailed this one today on eBay. Appears to be in great shape. This one even has pockets on the sleeves. How good is that.

View attachment 32126View attachment 32127View attachment 32128View attachment 32129View attachment 32130View attachment 32131
Congrats Gary!! I know you've been looking for one for a long time, remember I almost had one for you, but the girl selling it couldn't find it :) Looking forward to fit pics!!