• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Surprise find at home - old Alpha B-15 Korean era flightjacket from the early 90ies

Griffon_301

During a visit at my parents home, my father told me he had found an old green flight jacket amongst my old things that I left back at my parents home when I moved to Vienna.
It turned out it's an old (from around 1994) Alpha B-15 nylon flight jacket in sage green.
It still fits but I am unsure if I want to keep it.
If someone is interested,.please lete know, we can surely work out a deal...pictures to follow if there is interest...

Flightengineer

During a visit at my parents home, my father told me he had found an old green flight jacket amongst my old things that I left back at my parents home when I moved to Vienna.
It turned out it's an old (from around 1994) Alpha B-15 nylon flight jacket in sage green.
It still fits but I am unsure if I want to keep it.
If someone is interested,.please lete know, we can surely work out a deal...pictures to follow if there is interest...

If this is the Alpha that I think of, then this is not bad repro (closer to D-version), there should be Scovill zippers.
In any case, it will be interesting to look at the photos.

Griffon_301

Here are some pictures....if anyone is interested, let me know...I will offer it cheaply as I want to see it off into caring hands, if possible to someone from here :)

Attachments

• 20190928_161512.jpg
    20190928_161512.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 203
  • 20190928_161458.jpg
    20190928_161458.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 249
  • 20190928_161438.jpg
    20190928_161438.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 274
  • 20190928_161552.jpg
    20190928_161552.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 278

Flightengineer

Thank you, I thought you has an earlier version of them.
With the Ideal zips not interested, I saw such jackets here. Not qute correct shade of green compared to the original and a number of simplifications in the cut.
In any case, good luck with the sale.

Griffon_301

Ah no problem....I did not even know that I still have this jacket so I thought I'd post about it here and see if there is someone interested in it...

Spitfireace

Thank you, I thought you has an earlier version of them.
With the Ideal zips not interested, I saw such jackets here. Not qute correct shade of green compared to the original and a number of simplifications in the cut.
In any case, good luck with the sale.
what's wrong with Ideal zip? I have an original M-65 with Ideal zip.