• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Surely this is WW2 ?

John Lever

Ken at Aero Leather

The Zipper is far too badly matched to be a repro, look at the drop on the hem
Looks to be an original with a new (Waldes) zipper
It's also far too cheap to be a repro of that grade, too much work in the aging (for that price) to achieve that look, especially around the cuffs

Ken at Aero Leather

Feel free to tear this spiel to bits.................

In the pursuit of truly timeless, heritage design, Nigel Cabourn presents this Scottish-made jacket as part of the ‘Authentic’ collection. Inspired by the Airborne Forces of World War II, the sheepskin leather outer brings an aged look and feel that will remain forever classic. Rich browns and warm mustard tones decorate the military-inspired piece, with warm shearling covering the entirety of the lining. Founded on a love of ‘real products’, the ‘Authentic’ jacket provides an insight into the past, and the treasures it continues to conceal.

MikeyB-17

I agree with Jay’s theory. I think they think it’s one of those Cabourn jobs when it’s actually an original. Either that or it’s a Hell of an ageing job.

B-Man2

Agreed it looks like an original but as Vic said ... what’s with the two front pockets?

Ken at Aero Leather

Agreed it looks like an original but as Vic said ... what’s with the two front pockets?

They cut & pasted the spec list bullet points from the End Clothing listing for the Fantasy Jacket
I imagine their grip of the English language was strong enough to completely understand the text...........or they used google translate!

John Lever

Sorry to Ken.....for some reason my preferences were set to ignore you ....wonder where you had got to !
Welcome back....