• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Score today / F-2, Z-2, CWU-1P, Flight Suits / Minty!!

a2jacketpatches

Re: Super Score today / F-2, Z-2, CWU-1P, Flight Suits / Min

dmar836 said:
Good sale!

Good sales! Same guy bugged me til I sold him the other one. Please let me know if you see any more for 200- I'm buying!

TankBuster

I think the condition of yours is what drove the higher price. They were very nice. I had a chance at a really nice one 2 years ago for $300. I passed because I thought the price was too high. Maybe I should have bought it? :?

a2jacketpatches

TankBuster said:
I think the condition of yours is what drove the higher price. They were very nice. I had a chance at a really nice one 2 years ago for $300. I passed because I thought the price was too high. Maybe I should have bought it? :?

Could be, I found only two sold in six months of completed listings. And like I said earlier, one had the cords and boxes removed at 450- One online from Bullfrog Militaria but was marked sold with no sale price shown. You can pretty much tag these at 500- in average to good condition these days I'd say.

I sold the 2nd one for more and got paid as F&F through Paypal so no fees to pay. As I was saying in another thread here concerning Ebay, PP, Customs, and other fees, it doesn't hurt to go fishing with the emails and numerous inquiries that Ebay provides. they won't let emails slip by their detection system but phone #'s are ok. They sure do suck in a lot of ways, so I just use them back the way they do me and appreciate them for what they are. Essentially, they only get about half out of me of what they would get if not so damn greedy.